One of the key components to changing your eating habits and losing weight is being accountable; and for me that is that hardest thing to do. I stray so far away from being accountable at some point so my weight just booms sky high. They say it takes 2 weeks to make or break a habit, it's just those 2 weeks are so hard to keep on track am I right? Here are some things i'm doing to stay accountable!
- Weighing DAILY: I know everyone says it's bad to be obsessed with the scale but for me personally I have to see where my weight fluctuates because if I don't catch myself quick I will spiral out of control, and it tells me what just ONE cookie can do!
- Take measurements: I do this monthly, because there are amazing things happening on the outside that the scale doesn't tell you.
- Have a planner or some sort of journal: I have a planner and a food journal and it really helps me because I write down my weight everyday and write what food I'm eating.
- Most importantly have a support system: even if it's a weight loss blog somewhere where you could talk to just one person, helps more than you know.
- Start a routine: when you have a day to relax write down what you would like to accomplish each day and DO IT!!
I know this is so rough to get through, getting on track to be healthy is one of the most stressful things to put your body through. Always remember you will fall off track every once and a while but that's OKAY, what matters is how fast you pick yourself back up and get back on track ! I'm here for you !
DRINK YOUR H2O! 😇