- WATER. I know this is so annoying because everyone says to drink more water but seriously just try it for a week and see what it does
- I've been eating less meat; you can find your protein in so many other things than a dead animal, because if you want to feel ALIVE why would you eat something that is DEAD. Try eating almonds instead.
- Small portions. This sucks to get used to but it works.
- Not denying yourself anything. If you crave it eat it, but make sure it's a real craving, cravings last 10 minutes so wait it out and see if they are real
- Less dairy, the only dairy thing I really ever eat is cheese so this wasn't hard for me
- Being happy. Because how will you love your healthy body of you don't love yourself now ?
Remember, I'm not a medical professional so talk to your doctor before making drastic diet changes!