Thursday, May 26, 2016

5 ways to combat CRAVINGS!

Cravings literally kill me during this weight loss. You know that snack in the middle of the night that you regret in the morning ? Story of my life. I have found a few things that have helped me along the way!

1) WATER. I know this is so annoying but most of the time when you get "hungry" you are really just thirsty. And water is so hard for me to get used to drinking all day but it has helped so much !

2) Fruit and Veggies. Those salty cravings you get are usually your bodies way of saying "hey I need more veggies" and same with sweet cravings, you need more fruit ! I like choosing very water dense fruits and veggies because it helps me stay full.

3) Gum. I buy a huge bulk pack of gum at wholesale stores because sometimes just tricking your mind that you're eating helps. And having that minty taste in my mouth really turns off any craving I have.

4) Eating every 3 hours. Even if it's a tiny bite of something it keeps your metabolism going strong and helps combat those unhealthy wants.

5) Go do something ! Distracting yourself from a craving for 10 minutes will usually get rid of it all together.

You can do anything you set your mind to. Remember everything worth having is never easy but it is so worth it (:


Xoxo,
          Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment