Friday, May 20, 2016

Let's get real

I have been (for the longest time) trying to figure out where I want to take my blog. I have always known I wanted to blog I always felt like it was an amazing way to make a huge impact on the world. But I haven't been able to figure out a theme for it. For the last 7 years I have been trying to lose weight. It's such a scary thing am I right !? I have done every diet you can think of, spent thousands of dollars on things that don't work. The past few weeks my husband and I have been going to the gym and really focusing on our nutrition, and last night it came to me. I want to blog about weight loss, health & fitness ! It's a scary journey to combat alone and I want to be there for anyone who needs it! I want to talk about things I wish I could have found on the Internet, I want to inspire others. This is my dream. I am so passionate about this, and I'm so excited to get started ! Please if you have any suggestions on blog posts, blog re name, blog re vamp let me know !! I can't wait to get started.

Xoxo, Courtney 

No comments:

Post a Comment