Friday, July 26, 2013

Why do people care so much about what others are doing?

I just wanted to get something off of my chest, and this might be all over the place so excuse me for that. Why do so many people have their nose in other people business? What has possessed our society to be so judgmental and hateful towards other fellow humans? We are here to help each other grow and to help everyone flourish, but no, everyone has to either get to the top or try to drag other more successful people down. For example, Kim Kardashian and her baby name, I don’t know if it’s a joke or if its true, but why does everyone care so much about HER child. She has every right to name her baby. Also with Miley Cyrus, ya she is getting a little edgy and breaking through a mold but we should let her do her thing. Even though I don’t approve of the dirty dancing and some of her language, I’m not going to sit here and complain about her. Let’s all just go work on our goals and dreams. I have heard so many young girls in the last hour talk about how they are giving up on everything (these are like 14-year-olds). I think to myself, how horrible have we really gotten, to make young people feel like they should give up! This really fills me with sadness because these young lives have so much to live for. If anyone takes anything from this rant, I hope it’s that you focus on being a better you. Not a Victoria’s Secret model, Ariana Grande, a movie star, but YOU. Realize you should never give up on your dreams, what if your dream was just around the corner ! and you didn’t even know ? I know for a fact I will always continue reaching higher and higher because the only way you won’t reach your dreams is if your stop trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment