Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I Love my Boyfriend more than anything

I know some of you wont really care to read this but i just wanted to share how much i truly adore Nick. No matter what i do he is here by my side helping me with everything, and i couldn't ask for anything more. He cracks me up so much and nothing in this whole entire universe will rip us apart. Everything he does is so cute and i will never stop loving and supporting him. I know its really important to just stick together no matter what and do anything you can to show the person you love that you truly admire them. Even if its a little kiss before bed , or saying that you love them, or just making them a little card out of printer paper would mean the world. Nick is my world , and nothing could ever make me stop loving him. The point i am trying to make is that , if you have someone you love tell them how much they mean to you today. Do something special for them and never leave each other in a bad mood , because bad things happen in seconds and you don't want to have the last conversation in a fight. Just a simple kiss, hug or a little something special would reassure them that you know they are important to you and you are never leaving their side. I hope all of you are enjoying your summer , and remember actions speak louder than words. I love you Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment