Friday, July 26, 2013

You are Beautiful, do not ever listen to someone who thinks different

I want to dedicate my first post to a subject that is very dear to my heart. Our society has put so much pressure on everyone's back; to look perfect, be perfect, be skinny, wear tons of make-up, and act how everyone else acts. Where is the individuality here ? Each and every year with girls, and guys, the age to configure is getting younger and younger. Please remember one thing, no matter how young or old you are , you are made for a specific reason. Changing the way you act and look for other people is silly, do everything for yourself. It took me a really long time to realize that, and break away. I'm not perfect , but i do know that i am the best me that i can be , and no one can change that. Go do something for yourself today, even if you do it alone. Look in your mirror and tell yourself something that you see and love. I have been procrastinating things in my life because i was scared, like a blog, i didn't know how to do it and i just wanted it to be perfect and have a lot of viewers but i know that will not happen all at once. I'm starting from scratch , but i do know that once i get the hang of it , it will be one of the best. Come on this journey with me , it will be fun. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment